Equinox lowering kit

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Top 75 Contributor
1 Posts
killerbee posted on 18 Aug 2012 8:45 AM

Hey guys, I know there aren't any aftermarket kits available for equinox, but I want to lower my 08 equinox sport. It is already lowered 1 inch compared to LS and LT trims but there is still a lot of room left between the tires and the fenders. I have 20" rims on it now compared to the stock 18", I will be looking to do a lot more modifications in the future so any help would be appreciated. If there are parts from other cars I can use with little bit of custom work is fine also, doesn't need to be 'nox specific.

All Replies

Top 50 Contributor
Male
2 Posts

Hi Killerbee,

Although you have a real nice and rare SUV it is a little to rare for the masses. I searched Eibach springs to see if they make or made a lowering spring with no luck, I also searched Google and still nothing.

It looks like the only option for you is a) custom or b) air bag system, again custom. We don't offer ither service unfortunately and wish you the best in your search.

Thank you,

Steve S

JRP Sales

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS
About   Terms & Conditions   Login/Create Account    Shipping & Returns   FAQ   Site Map   Careers   Contact
© 2013 Johnston Reseach & Performance All Rights Reserved.