JRP COVID-19 UPDATES
In this time of uncertainty, we know you may have questions about interacting with JRP. We’ve answered some common questions you may have below, and we will continue to update this list as things change.
Are you Open?
JRP has and will remain open to service shops and local enthusiasts alike. Our operating hours have changed in order to better serve customers. Our showroom will remain open at the times indicated below.
- Wholesale: Monday-Friday 9am-6pm & Saturday 10am-4pm
- Retail Showroom: Monday-Friday 9am-5:30pm & Saturday 10am-4pm
Are you shipping, delivering?
Our warehouse staff will continue to ship across Canada. JRP is currently shipping however certain delays may occur due to the pandemic. During this time JRP is shipping using FEDEX and UPS couriers. JRP would strongly recommend that each customer stay informed on the changes made by each courier in order to receive any and all shipments safely and on a timely manner. Consequently this may affect your shipping times, in order to stay up to date please ask a sales rep about any delays in regards to certain shipments. Also, be sure to visit UPS and FEDEX websites to monitor changes;
For tracking information remember to check your invoice. If your tracking information is taking a while to update, know this is normal. Simply check back later for the most accurate delivery information.
Our trusted delivery drivers will be following strict health and safety protocols to keep everyone safe. All drivers will wear Personal protective equipment while deliverying, this includes gloves and face masks. Drivers will avoid human contact where possible and drop parcels off at the door or bay doors where permitted.
Can we pick up our parts in store?
- Our staff is working to maintain a physical distance of 6 feet within the retail showroom, and wipe down working areas after every customer interaction. This includes products, payment machines and all door handles.
- Staff are enforcing regular sanitary instructions about hand-washing, staying home if they feel sick, and taking precautions outside of work.
- A strict no travel policy is in place, we have cancelled all large in-person meetings and events, and all travel for staff.
- Our retail showroom has been updated in order to service customers and staying within social distancing guidelines.
What has changed?
- Consultations, installations and Workshop repairs or warranties are only handled by appointment. Walk-in customers looking to install same day will not be able to do so unless they have made an appointment prior to driving down.
- Wheel and tire mounting and balancing is still offered. Customers are now required to pre-order and pick-up or come in for install on appointment. During this time customers are asked to drop-off the vehicle and keys in the showroom, no customer is allowed to wait inside the showroom or front office.
- Customers cannot test fit parts and apparel in store. Customers looking to test fit fittings, helmets, shoes and small parts are asked to research their required specs prior to coming in.
- All warranties and repairs are handled by the wholesale front office. Please call or email a sales rep in order to process your warranty claim or service any tool. Customers will then be issued a RMA slip, at this point they can drop off tools and parts to be serviced. Tools and parts will not be accepted without an RMA.
- With the goal of keeping withing Ontario Heath guidelines certain members of staff will be working remotely, this may in turn affect response time when communicating with sales staff. Please bare with us as we reply to all inquiries as promptly as possible.
In Store Returns
In an effort to restore regular operations during the pandemic JRP will resume taking in returns. JRP’s standard return policy applies to all purchases made as on June 3rd, 2020. JRP standard return policy dictates that items can be returned within 30 days of the purchase. Items returned past the 30 day return policy can be returned for store credit with the permission of a manager or senior representative and pending they meet all other return requirements. Returns issued after the 30 day period cannot be reimbursed for cash. All returns must be issued back to JRP in sealed or reseallable condition with the original package it was purchased in. In accordance with the policies or certain manufacturers all electronics, fuel pumps, sensors, tuners and apparel cannot be returned unless otherwise specified by the manufacturer’s return policy. We ask that you differ to individual manufacturer policies for further clarification.
Special order returns cannot be returned. JRP reserves the right to refuse special order returns where parts were; custom built or produced in accordance to the manufacturer, parts required special handling and shipping requirements, parts were assembled as a complete kit, parts were shipped VIA overseas freight shipments. In the event a customer needs to return a special order item, the customer requires approval from a senior representative for approval. In the event a special order return is approved, a customer will be issued a 20% restocking fee. The 20% restocking fee will be applied to any credit or reimbursement issued to the customer.
Because of current events customers are allowed an extended grace period for any purchase made between January 30th, 2020 until June 2nd, 2020. Customers can return items purchased within the specified dates until July 1st, 2020. Following July1st, 2020 customers who have not returned their purchases can still return their purchases for store credit.
If customers wish to return purchases that have been shipped to them they can do so within 30 days from the day it was delivered. In order to return items through shipping customers are asked to call in and speak to a representative in order to receive a RMA. The RMA (Return Authorization) will be issued to the customer’s email inbox. Customers will also receive a shipping label which they must attach to the box before shipping parts back to the warehouse. Customers must print the RMA form and attach it to the box being shipped back as well. Customers are responsible for shipping all returns back in original packaging and in reseallable condition. Customers are asked to find their local shipping agent and present the product being returned with the RMA and shipping label on the box. Our return warehouse reserves the right to decline parcels with damaged packaging or missing parts.
Customers cannot return products after the 30 day period. JRP cannot process return shipping for special order items. For more information please contact your JRP sales representative.
ORDER, PRE-PAY & BE ON YOUR WAY!
The fastest way to order products is simply to order, pre-pay and pick-up. Customers can call in 905-822-7223, and speak with a representative. Once they have confirmed their order customers will receive an order number by email, as well as over the phone. Customers can choose their method of payment and pay in person, by Paypal, or pay using e-transfer. Customers can now pick-up their order during our showroom ours Monday to Saturday. Once they arrive their order will be ready at the counter.
RESERVE AND PICK-UP
Get your order quickly! If you need something sameday you can now reserve your order and pick-up parts at our Mississauga location with ease. Customers can call, email or message and speak with a representative. Once they have confirmed their order customers will receive an order number by email, by phone or by messenger. When customers arrive a representative will take their information and pick their order. Customers should present their order number to a JRP representative when they arrive. Customers can pay in-store during opening hours.
Customers dropping by the showroom can still speak with a JRP representative. If customers are still looking for certain parts a JRP representative can help them source products. Customers can also inquire about ETA, pricing and availability.