Vibrant Power Inc. is a global leader in the design and production of exhaust and vibration control components and assemblies, serving the Automotive and Transportation industries as well as numerous sectors of the Heavy Industrial market. Vibrant Performance is the automotive aftermarket division of this wholly owned Canadian
JRP is Canada’s largest distributor of Vibrant Performance products. If you are looking for fabrication components contact your local JRP dealer or place your order with a JRP representative.
VIBRANT DEALERS CAN WIN BIG!
UNIVERSAL CATCH CAN
- Our “OPEN LOOP” design features a recessed Stainless Steel Filter Element, and comes with two (2) Male 10AN Flare fittings integrated into the Catch Can’s top end cap.
- Internally baffled to improve oil vapor capture and collection while preventing particulate from escaping.
- Tank Size: 4″ (101.6mm) OD x 8″ (203.2mm) tall.
- 6061 Aluminum body allows for more particle accumulation.
- Includes two -10AN line fittings.
- 604 Stainless mounting bracket can be clocked 360 Degrees to provide infinite mounting position options.
- -8AN Drain plug integrated into bottom for easy draining or can be adapted as a return feed to the oil pan.
- Dip stick included to easily check fluid levels.
- Open Loop / Vented Catch Cans are for MAP sensor based tuning systems.
UNIVERSAL INTERCOOLER END TANKS
- End Tanks come pre-formed, unassembled and ready to weld. Great for shops to save time, but also the “DIY’er”
- Tanks are sized to fit the Vibrant Performance Intercooler Cores.
- Manufactured from 1/8” (3.2mm) thick 5052 Aluminum sheet, precision CNC bent.
- End Tanks are blank (no cut-outs for inlet/outlet), thus providing multiple possibilities for different orientations, such as “Side Exit” or “Backdoor” style Intercoolers
- “Finger and Slot” alignment tabs make assembly and tack welding very easy and repeatable
- Each piece is brushed, with no tooling marks and wrapped with protective film to prevent scratching during handling.
SANDWICH PLATE ADAPTER
- Integrated thermostat reduces warm-up period from a cold start. Fully open operation at 180 deg. F / 82 deg. C (+/- 3 deg. C).
- Precision CNC Machined from 6061 Billet Aluminum with a Black Hard Anodized finish.
- Sandwich Adapter comes tapped with -10 ORB inlet/outlet ports (includes a pair of 10 AN Male Flare adapter fittings).
- Both the Sandwich Adapter and Oil Filter Spacer feature 1/8″ NPT ports (with port plugs) for easy installation of oil temperature, pressure sensors or auxilliary oil requirements.